The NeXus-16 supports a wide and expanding series of physiological sensors that offer high precision and more modalties than most other systems on the
market. NeXus-16 can measure electrophysiological signals at high speed
(EEG/EMG/ECG/EOG etc.) up to 2048 samples/sec. In addition to that it can
record auxiliary sensors in many different combinations.
Current Electrophysiological signals that are supported:
● EEG, DC-EEG and SCP (Slow cortical potentials). Hardware is ready for ERP's.
● EMG (surface) for both raw EMG
signals up to 1 Khz and rms Amplitude signals
● ECG/EKG (high dynamic range
and up to 2048 samples/sec)
● EOG (True DC
● EDR (DC skin potentials)
● Respiration (abdominal and
● Blood Volume Pulse (BVP/PPG)
for relative vasodilation & vasoconstriction and HRV
● Oximetry. (relative saturation
of oxygen in the blood)
● SC/GSR, Skin Conductance, very
high resolution up to 1/10000 micro-siemens resolution
● Skin Temperature. Very high
resolution up to 1/10000th of a degree celsius.
NEW sensors currently under development (not yet available)
● Capnometry (ETCO2)
● HEG (hemo-encephalography)
purposes:: we do customer specific sensor solutions too. If you
have a special sensor you want to use with or connect to NeXus-16, please
contact us for more information.