The NeXus-10 supports a wide and expanding series of physiological sensors that
offer high precision and more modalties than most other systems on the market.
NeXus-10 can measure 4 fast electrophysiological signals at high speed (EEG/EMG/ECG/EOG
etc.) up to 2048 samples/sec. In addition to that it can record another 6
auxiliary sensors in different combinations.
Current Electrophysiological signals that are supported:
● EEG, DC-EEG and SCP (Slow cortical potentials).
Hardware is ready for ERP's.
● EMG (surface) for both raw EMG signals up to 1
Khz and rms Amplitude signals
● ECG/EKG (high dynamic range and up to 2048
● EOG (True DC Electro-Oculography)
● EDR (DC skin potentials)
● Respiration (abdominal and thoracial)
● Blood Volume Pulse (BVP/PPG) for relative
vasodilation/vasoconstriction and HRV
● Oximetry. (relative saturation of oxygen in the
● SC/GSR, Skin Conductance, very high resolution up to
1/10000 micro-siemens resolution
● Skin Temperature. Very high resolution up to
1/10000th of a degree celsius.
currently under development (not yet available)
● Capnometry (ETCO2)
● HEG (hemo-encephalography)
● Force (1-1000N)
purposes:: we do customer specific sensor solutions too. If you
have a special sensor you want to use with or connect to NeXus-10, please
contact us for more information.